• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(2.7 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: Annette (Posted: 9/18/2010 6:22:00 PM; Partial IP: 90.176.184)
Comment: It's not bad.
Name: Koval (Posted: 9/10/2010 12:33:00 PM; Partial IP: 188.8.131.52)
Location: London, Canada
Comment: i realllllllllllllllllllllly doubt this is a serious song, this is a pretty ill track on that dirty jedi mind tricks/necro/ill bill vibe, big up q-unique bringin back that arsonists sound
Name: G-Force (Posted: 9/9/2010 11:56:00 AM; Partial IP: .77.198.98)
Location: Buffalo New York
Comment: I can't tell if this song is serious or a joke. It gets so ridiculous when he starts talking about people being half human and half reptilian.. This paranoia is the new religion. the government (particularly the U.S. government) is the new Satan.. Responsible for the fallen world. Blame the government for your dislike of reality... And throw in a few aliens to boot.