• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(5 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: Dylan (Posted: 11/12/2009 7:36:00 AM; Partial IP: 61.106.181)
Comment: shit-hot one of the best tracks i've heard from q.
|Name: Daryl Stoneage (Posted: 6/16/2004 10:17:00 AM)|
Comment: Q-Unique from the Arsonists lets you know what it's like coming up in the game with "One Shot." He's gotta definite confidence and honesty that comes across with his love for hip-hop. The monotonous pounding on the piano sample doesn't do it for me but all the vocal samples work really well. Q's flow is kind of a mix between Canibus and Brother Ali and is definitely worth peepin'.