• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: high-c (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:23:00 PM)|
Comment: Forgive me Lord Quas for I sinned. I know you mean no harm. So your WPM might not land you a job as a receptionist or a court reporter anytime soon – I still appreciate your courage to grab the mic. Who says faster is better? Certainly not me. And with all the tasty beats you continue to pull from your sleeve, who gives a damn about your lyrics anyway? You could be reading from an insurance policy and I’d still be nodding my head. ‘Boom Music’ is no exception. You, your harmonizer, and your chunky beats prevail once again. So, in conclusion I thank you. And I ask you to forgive me for all libelous remarks I might have uttered in the past. May you have a pleasant day.