• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.7 Stars)||Total Comments: 4|
Name: kalls (Posted: 7/21/2005 5:54:00 AM)
Comment: R.A. is one of the dopest emcees and this track has to be one of his best!
Name: redsnapper (Posted: 4/6/2005 12:29:00 AM)
Summary: Bout Time!!!
Comment: R.A. rules, he is one of the dopest Mc's ever. This track proves it! Take a listen to the album and see.
Name: bk1248 (Posted: 12/13/2004 9:13:00 PM)
Summary: Hot Ish..
Comment: The lyrics are the best I heard in a longtime in this era of hip hop. I like the voice melody throughout the song too. Highly recommended.
|Name: Daryl Stoneage (Posted: 11/2/2004 1:38:00 PM)|
Comment: Is that Sadat X on the track? "I don't wanna sell records, I don't wanna be big/I don't want MTV runnin' up in my crib/I don't wanna be liked in the music biz/I don't want fans that don't know who G-Rap is." It's nice to hear an emcee be so honest and tell it how it is. These lyrics are great. I'm still a little unsure about this beat though. The vocal sample might be more effective if it was just used in the chorus and not throughout the entire song. The lesson for the day is give the Rugged Man a listen.