• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(5 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: Sean P (Posted: 3/6/2008 10:38:00 PM; Partial IP: .8.217.150)
Location: SD to DC
Comment: Left me speechless...
The children were a nice twist...RA killin it
|Name: mARTin (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Comment: This is better then "Stanley Kubrick", but then on the other hand everything is better than that joint. Especially the hook scores points from me. Even though it sounds like nobody in this choir will have more then five candles on their next birthday cake, (everybody bites from Jay-Z these days). But the hook can't save the entire cut, I would much much rather listen to Mr Len's version of "What The F***".