• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3.3 Stars)||Total Comments: 7|
Name: HighonShrubs (Posted: 1/15/2004 10:39:00 AM)
Comment: Don't listen to the nonsense above, this beat is pure heat, and Rae rips the mic like OOlique OOwalk-bah...should've put this ish on Lex Diamond son!
Name: Heavycee (Posted: 11/11/2003 4:41:00 AM)
Summary: "yo Uncle, Uncle!!....you Know I'm Yo Nephew, Nikka!"
Comment: Hot! Hot! Hot! Maybe even hotter than Smith Bros, I dunno.. Yall should peep the Smith Bros Remix with Ghiddost-face. Its even mo'hot!
Name: Marked Oddz (Posted: 9/17/2003 9:31:00 AM)
Summary: Played Out
Comment: Your site has some amazing tracks on it but I’ve noticed lots of good stuff only gets a staff review but guess where you’ll find 10 reviews- Wu stuff- by the same people. And no matter how crap the track is the Wu headz start wanking over it- let some Edan into your lives.
Name: Antonio Diamondz (Posted: 8/5/2003 8:01:00 AM)
Summary: Beat Sucks!
Comment: This is a case of good lyrics wasted on a wack beat. The horrible beat will make some people just scrap it and not even listen to it seriously...but the lyrics are good!
|Name: The Difference (Posted: 6/29/2003 6:10:00 PM)|
Comment: Where do I start with this joint? “Uncle” is another weak joint with some more bland rhythms. Raekwon’s rhymes are a little better than the first spin around, but the chorus is so derivative that it basically destroys the track. What the hell has happen to the Wu?
Name: Masada9 (Posted: 6/25/2003 8:53:00 PM)
Summary: Herbal Flow
Comment: Raekwon had his lyrics down, but the production was weak.
Name: nasty nick (Posted: 6/18/2003 1:49:00 PM)
Summary: Chef Of The Yeear
Comment: Yo if Raekwon keeps dropping these dope tracks his new album might be as good as "Cuban Linx."