• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.2 Stars)||Total Comments: 4|
Name: Honky Fresh (Posted: 12/7/2009 11:29:00 PM; Partial IP: 196.45.227)
Location: Dirt Jerse
Comment: God Damn I miss Hip Hop! This shit is the tits! Why dont they play Hip Hop on the radio anymore I wish they would bump this and not that faggot ass cough syrup drinking poop dick homo Lil Wayne
Name: sburbanks (Posted: 12/4/2009 9:40:00 AM; Partial IP: 22.214.171.124)
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio United States
Comment: I half way agree that the beats might not be right for the God but none the less from what I have heard they are live. Rakim pulls them off. I was expecting to fell like he was left in the 90's but I like it. It fits right in with the movement of the music. peace.
Name: TMC (Posted: 12/3/2009 7:39:00 PM; Partial IP: 68.240.103)
Location: NOW RULE,NY
Comment: 3STARS BASED ON LYRICS ALONE, THIS PRODUCTION IS ALL WRONG FOR THE "GOD". THESE WACK PRODUCERS NEED TO STEP UP IS THAT REALLY THE BEST YOU CAN DO FOR RAKIM.
Name: Gee (Posted: 11/25/2009 2:18:00 PM; Partial IP: 126.96.36.199)
Comment: Rakim is a Fuckin' Legend! Give it up! He is still Rockin'! 5 Stars! I would give it 10 if I could! I LOVE HIP HOP TOO RAKIM!