• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(2 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: scientificz (Posted: 10/7/2006 8:25:00 AM)
Comment: I was just fucking around before, with the talent on this joint it should've been a whole lot better than this. Boring as fuck! I'm gonna go take a shit.
|Name: Daryl Stoneage (Posted: 5/25/2006 9:43:00 PM)|
Comment: First off I gotta say that if I had to pick my all time favorite MC, I mean the one who’s had the most influence on me and the one I think really changed the way hip-hop was to the way it is now…it would have to be my man Rakim. In saying that, it’s nice to hear that he’s still got it. Something about that flow and that voice that just can’t be topped. The beat on this one is pretty simple but with two talented MC’s like Rakim & Talib Kweli, it’s nice to put the lyrics in the foreground. The vocals add a nice change up in the chorus and sometimes a lot of samples can just clutter up the track, so it’s good to get back to the basics here.