• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
|Name: Phayde (Posted: 5/15/2003 1:40:00 AM)|
Comment: Rasco gets a lot of sh*t off his chest in "Snakes In The Grass," a track that recounts the troublesome ordeals he went through with the A&R at his old label. Omen's production is somewhat bland, although it does parallel Rasco's dark and malevolent content quite well. Because of the content and overall vibe, I wouldn't deem this track exceptional by any means, although it is worth a listen to hear Rasco's "words of advice," if nothing else.
Name: bomba_claude (Posted: 5/8/2003 7:52:00 PM)
Summary: I Like Songs Like This
Comment: That beat is hard, and Rasco is Rasco. Diss tracks seem to be popular nowadays, but it looks like Rasco has reason to beef, and he is spitting hard lyrics over a sick beat.