• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(5 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: cha cha (Posted: 6/18/2003 11:40:00 AM)
Summary: Not Bad Meaning Bad But Bad Meaning Good
Comment: I first heard these cats when I was listening to 88.9. Their song "Foundation" came on and I was spellbound. Since then I've been hooked to their signature jazzy sound. With "The Wack M.C.," Pitch (aka IQ) and Cadence continue with their lethal combination of superb beats/lyrics, and killer cuts. Good work guys.
|Name: mikeill (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:23:00 PM)|
Comment: Once again these Raw Produce cats came with a flavorful beat that is hard not to enjoy. If these cats keep making smooth beats like this, we are all gonna hear a lot more about them, I am sure. The concept of the song is a new twist on an old topic regarding “The Wack M.C.”. We’ve all heard Emcees dissing “The Wack M.C.” before, but they are calling out this wack M.C., like “who or where is he anyway? Y’all mention him, so where is he”? The song has a nice flow to it and rides pretty well start to finish. I also love seeing Boston heads putting out material. Cop this soon in our online store.