• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 4|
Name: simple_man (Posted: 7/28/2005 1:25:00 PM)
Summary: Dope, Dope, Dope
Comment: One sick ass beat here, a real relaxing track. Who cares if Raze ain't saying the best shit I've ever heard? He flows proper and isn't annoying, so he's instantly better than pretty much everyone right now.
Name: FCCNZ (Posted: 3/12/2004 3:38:00 PM)
Summary: Its Real
Comment: Alchemist made a dope beat here, I'm impressed by what I've heard from Raze, lyrics dont have to groundbreaking to be good. This song is ill, so peep it.
|Name: Daryl Stoneage (Posted: 8/1/2003 12:52:00 PM)|
Comment: "If your rhymes ain't street, you'd best to fall back. If your beats sound weak, you'd best to fall back." Well, I guess Raze should fall back then, huh? Hahaha...I'm just playing. Compared to other stuff these guys have done this track isn't half-bad. The intro is great and the sample is sort of catchy but the chorus just doesn't work and the lyrics are the same ol' same ol'.
Name: Swify (Posted: 5/13/2003 6:05:00 PM)
Summary: Street Music
Comment: Raze is pretty fresh, keep it underground kid.