• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
|Name: Food Stamp (UGHH Staff) (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:25:00 PM)|
Location: Oregon, USA
Comment: After almost 3 years after his Rawkus release Beantown MC, Rip Shop, has taken time off giving him a bit of time to improve his flow. Dropping lines rapidly about his skillz aren’t too strong leaving “FM. Modes” lacking true voice. A pretty tight mental helps to move the cut along as Rip Shop proves that you should "listen to this."
Name: jaytee99 (Posted: 3/17/2002 1:38:00 PM)
Summary: Good Sh*t
Comment: I liked this a lot. I thought the beat was dope and I think there's gonna be more good shit from Rip Shop soon.