• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(5 Stars)||Total Comments: 4|
Name: DARRIN (Posted: 5/1/2011 12:38:00 AM; Partial IP: 87.255.152)
Location: FAIRVIEW HEIGHTS,IL
Comment: A FLASH BACK FROM THE GOOD OLD DAYS WHEN REAL MUSIC RULED.ONE OF THE BEST SONGS OF THAT TIME ERA,
Name: Brenda (Posted: 11/1/2010 4:20:00 PM; Partial IP: 185.37.204)
Location: Parkesburg, Pa
Comment: Damn good dance song!
Name: King (Posted: 1/22/2010 11:40:00 PM; Partial IP: .246.7.248)
Comment: This is a cut from the day...remember poppin to this jam. On the same level as "The Message" from Grand Master Flash. Love this ol' skool. Too bad most kids no nothing about this.
Name: T Lyons (Posted: 5/3/2009 12:42:00 AM; Partial IP: .16.222.64)
Comment: This is a good song to motivate people