• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: sunview (Posted: 10/26/2002 10:43:00 PM)
Comment: I can’t think of the right words to describe this track, although what Rob Swift has done with the beat is magnificent, the whole package is simply way to hectic for my liking. I am a Supernat fan but this just sounds like he was freestyling or something.
|Name: Food Stamp (UGHH Staff) (Posted: 10/25/2002 11:39:00 PM)|
Location: Oregon, USA
Comment: X-Ecutioner vanguard Rob Swift proves that the turntablist is very well and alive on “Interview with the Colored Man.” Joining up with the freestyle machine, Supernatural, comes this sweetie off Swift’s new album “Sound Event.” Swift produces, or shall I say drums, the smack out of this beat as Supernat flows in some of his coined tones. This track is dope, but DJ’s you’d be better off buying the CD and trying to learn some of this guy’s skills rather than coppin’ the 12”. Still, either way, this track is silly fresh!