• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3.5 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: atarie (Posted: 10/23/2003 4:57:00 PM)
Summary: Production Is A Must-but The Lyrics Should Always Crush!
Comment: The sh*t is old school, but the time is right. Mr.Len and Kimani are true masterminds! I hate to see oceans when they’re calm but these guys set it off with the ripples in the water. F*ck, it just let the sea tides collide! Opinions really don't mean sh*t to the mind behind the music. Much love to Mr.Len and props to Kimani for keepin’ it real!
|Name: Daryl Stoneage (Posted: 9/23/2003 6:33:00 PM)|
Comment: Kimani from Masterminds and Mr. Len from Company Flow have been waiting a long time to collaborate for Roosevelt Franklin. They definitely put all these new school MC's in their place talking about the old school. The beat gets a little annoying after a while but the chorus is cool and ain't nuthin' wrong with a little Rakim in the scratching.
Name: J6N (Posted: 9/16/2003 3:53:00 PM)
Comment: Oh man, this beat is horrible. The lyrics are above average (the ones I can make out anyway), but that doesn't save this. The beat is awful and it distorts the rhymes so you can barely hear what Kimani is saying. I am very disappointed in Mr.Len, he is capable of brilliance but he falls flat on his face with this ugly piece of production. Shame.