• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.5 Stars)||Total Comments: 5|
Name: Chris McCaffrey (Posted: 7/18/2005 9:06:00 PM)
Summary: LA-UK Connect!
Comment: Chali 2na and Roots Manuva bless this Lord Gosh beat. However, it seems like 2na kinda owned this song. His flow was so sick, and it seemed like Roots was just in second. This is still a hot track.
Name: MistaMilla (Posted: 9/8/2003 4:23:00 AM)
Summary: Public Transport At 9am...
Comment: Tight, Roots M is sick!
|Name: Paul (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:25:00 PM)|
Comment: Roots Manuva is becoming one of the UK's most well-known MCs and for good reason as his distinctive flow and rhymes are very dope and original. On "Join The Dots," he is accompanied by Chali 2na of Jurassic 5. This track from his sophomore album Run Come Save Me is a great indication of Roots' abilities on the mic. Lord Gosh's upbeat production is perfect for Roots and Chali to lay some nice lyrics over. Stop sleeping and click listen.
Name: Antiphase (Posted: 4/12/2002 6:29:00 PM)
Summary: No Doubt UK On The Rise
Comment: Another example of UK hip hop showing it's own sound and ideas. Emcees using their own flows and accents. An essential track.
Name: MK3 (Posted: 4/11/2002 4:23:00 AM)
Summary: Uk Reppin. . .
Comment: Yo, at first I thought Roots Manuva was just some other Brit Cat tryin to sound like he's from NYC, but I was wrong!!. He rips it on this one & Chali 2na comes correct. They compliment each other nicely. UK comin' with some shit. Peep out Troy Scalpels!