• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.5 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: MistaMilla (Posted: 12/12/2003 6:04:00 AM)
Summary: Hahaha!! Premier Is Booming!!
Comment: DJ Premier does it again with an outstanding, unplifting beat and Royce is smooth on the mic, great track.
Name: J6N (Posted: 10/2/2003 8:40:00 AM)
Comment: Royce is about as good as they come, his style is absolutly flawless and whenever he teams up with Premier you just know it's going to be dope. And this precisely that...dope! Such a brilliant catchy beat, and Royce does full justice to it and flows flawlessly. A classic song.
|Name: iNCiSiON (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Comment: Man I love Premier's production skills. Despite the fact that he sticks to the same formula on most of his tracks, there's no denying that his beats are consistently dope. So what if he uses the same formula? If it ain't broke don't fix it - and Premo's beat-making capabilities are anything but broke. Detroit MC Royce Da 5-9 does the beat more than justice, with too many quotables to mention. This is a must have for Premier fans and DJs searching for lines to use in battle.