• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.3 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: Jameil L.O.S. (Posted: 6/14/2013 2:46:00 PM; Partial IP: .91.232.17)
Location: Newtown Estates
Comment: One of my all time soundtrack gems from middle school
Name: Rich (Posted: 12/16/2008 4:16:00 PM; Partial IP: 207.94.165)
Location: Red Lion, PA
Comment: This song will always bang. Ya betta reconize!
Name: MisterBennz2010 (Posted: 9/10/2002 9:25:00 AM)
Summary: Gangsta, Done Right
Comment: Classic sh*t from Death Row's heyday. Sam Sneed handles the production, and does a superb job at it as well wicked. Sounds like a Dre beat, albeit with Sam's own unique twist. This is the way “gangsta rap” should sound all the time. Sneed's lyrics are alright, not anything super-scientific, but far from being wack.