• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: Paul (Posted: 6/29/2003 6:57:00 PM)|
Comment: It's always nice to see M.F. Doom on a track. "Songs In The Key Of Trife" has the usual minimalistic, dark production, and out-there rhymes. It's all a little sludgy, but it definitely pulls off the intended eerie effect. M.F. Doom offers the best lyrical performance on the track with his usual stream-of-consciousness, weeded flow. Again, Semi-Official is an acquired taste, but deserves your ears at least once.