• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: kotik (Posted: 3/14/2004 11:11:00 AM)
Summary: Primo Needs To Hook Up With More Of The Wu!
Comment: Shyheim... easily one of the most underrated cats in the game, even with his Wu-affiliation.
DJ Premier is a beast on the tracks... the two combined couldn't do any less than a classic track. Makes me want to go back to '94, when I was like a kid in a candy store when shopping for records.
Name: Quest (UGHH Staff) (Posted: 3/13/2004 12:57:00 PM)
Location: UGHH World HQ - Boston, MA
Summary: Premier Can Make Any Song Better
Comment: I remember Shyheim coming into the scene back around 1994 or so. From what I remember, he was Method Man's little brother and by listening to the lyrics, I wouldn't doubt if Method also wrote them (I couldn't imagine a 13 year old writing these lyrics).
Regardless of who wrote the lyrics, the song is dope - both the original version and this remix. However, Premier's remix makes the song a little more bouncy and fun (even though the topic matter is serious). This is great, older Premier production to enjoy.
Unfortunately for Shyheim, this was the only 12" of his worthy of purchase.
Name: mecbar (Posted: 3/11/2004 11:12:00 AM)
Comment: The original was alright back then but this underground remix gave the song a whole new look. Primo, how do you do it man?