• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(2 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: dannyb (Posted: 9/15/2005 6:03:00 PM)
Summary: It Is Not Very Original
Comment: OK beat. Trying to hard to make it sound good. It was decent but it didn't seem new.
|Name: Slang (Posted: 12/6/2004 10:33:00 AM)|
Comment: I know that I'm not the only sucker for guitar beats- I've met others! In a word, the production here stomps the production of the other Snowgoons' cut right into the pavement. At first I couldn't pinpoint why I didn't love this guitar beat, but then it hit me: no drums whatsoever. There are some drums here and there, but if you're looking for some pounding DJ Premier sh*t, this isn't for you. Good lyrics, nothing more and nothing less.