• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: rebelrevolution (Posted: 10/5/2003 3:53:00 PM)
Summary: Aesop Wannabe....
Comment: Yo, no doubt the production on this tip is ill. The talented Mr. Lindsey has control of the boards and its evident on "Inspirations." As for BJC...C'mon man, find your own sound man. I almost thought that "BJC" was an Aesop Rock alias when I first heard this. But it was made clear to me that it wasnt Aesop because hes definitely more creative then BJC. Nonetheless I enjoyed the song, just wish emcess would find their own unique sounds instead of trying to master the voices of already established cats.
|Name: 1985 Mindstate (Posted: 9/18/2003 10:50:00 AM)|
Comment: Mr. Lindsey continues dropping dope beats with “Inspirations” featuring BJC. I don’t think this heavy bass-laden beat works with BJC as well as it did for “Bustown Flav Pt.2,” but it is still a better than average. BJC has a similar flow and voice to Aesop Rock, and he makes his presence felt throughout the track. While I would not consider “Inspirations” spectacular, it is still worth a listen, as it is better than most of the sh*t that has come out recently. Check this joint out, especially if you like nice beats, which Mr. Lindsey seems to have a talent in creating.
Name: J6N (Posted: 9/16/2003 4:01:00 PM)
Summary: This Guy Is Beginning To Impress Me.
Comment: Ooooh I'm liking this. Talented Mr. Lindsey's beats remind me of El Da Sensei's stuff, as it is simple but effective. His rhyming style is quite laid back, which I like. All in all another good song from TML. Keep up the good work!