• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.5 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: don (Posted: 3/16/2008 4:51:00 PM; Partial IP: 108.41.162)
Comment: yo can you hook me up with some lyrics?
|Name: VanStylez (UGHH Staff) (Posted: 8/10/2005 4:03:00 PM)|
Location: Boston, MA, USA
Comment: This track is only murderous to the extent that it makes the listener want to murder everyone affiliated with its inception. Thankfully the beat is minimalist in a shallow, empty and all-around negative way, and is therefore ineffective in masking Talib and Kardinals’ superfluous lyrics and lazy delivery. I can only hope that these two underground legends haven’t fallen off completely, but merely made “Murderous” during a drunken, five-minute freestyle which was torn from their greasy mitts and released by some rich corporate cracker for public consumption. Either way, Talib and Kardinal need to reevaluate the responsibility they hold towards themselves and their fans.
Name: blacklives26 (Posted: 7/1/2005 3:45:00 PM)
Summary: Murderous Duo
Comment: Talib rips it as usual with help from the Firestarter from the T-Dot, Kardinal. They should do more songs together! This one is hot as hell!