• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: K.Wolf (Posted: 8/8/2003 2:47:00 AM)
Summary: Mighty My Killed It
Comment: That remix is a hot mix especially the first one that comes on (when Tame One is rapping). I want to know what the name of that song is. Tame was straight, Copywrite was ill, J-Zone was funny, Cage was totally wack, Mr. Eon was alright, and Madd Skillz was alright but Mighty Mi got mad props on this one right here.
|Name: Food Stamp (UGHH Staff) (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:25:00 PM)|
Location: Oregon, USA
Comment: Hot damn, Mighty Mi just gets more and votes from me for a place on the All-Star team. All right he doesn’t do anything special here but past together a bunch of beats from the artists on the track. A good thing on the real. Tame One, Mr. Eon, J-Zone, Copywrite, and Cage just burl on this one. Each emcee flows over some of their most popular tracks, which is a nice change and kills the repetitiveness of most cuts. One problem; impossible to mix, but who cares.