• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: SaintIdes (Posted: 5/1/2009 7:44:00 PM; Partial IP: 221.59.241)
Location: Newark NJ
Comment: I came in expecting the same thing the last reviewer said 3 years ago. LOL
But I'm not gonna use 'palpable' in my review.
These guys have a vibe that carries thru to the listener..not like the cookie cutter crap out today...2 thumbs up.....ok it's palpable.
|Name: Ice Gorilla (Posted: 7/1/2006 5:26:00 PM)|
Comment: I started to play this track thinking it was going to be weird to finally review a female emcee. Instead I got a trio of guys from Brooklyn killing it over an infectious sped-up vocal sample (is their any single released these days without one of these?) and a bouncy drum beat. To say the least, it was shocking in an altogether amazing way. Tanya Morgan (Von Pea, Ilyas, and Donwill) bring a light, fluffy piece of positive energy just in time for the summer months. Everything about the song seems happy, even tongue-in-cheek, and the enjoyment Tanya Morgan is having seems utterly palpable.