• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(5 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: dukeentdotcom (Posted: 8/17/2003 9:26:00 PM)
Comment: This joint is the essence of hip-hop: raw, neck-snappin' track combined with raw lyrics. COP THAT!
|Name: 1985 Mindstate (Posted: 8/11/2003 5:21:00 PM)|
Comment: If you’ve never heard Terminology before, do yourself a favor and check out "All I Know." This cat is on Detonator Records, and has dropped a few hot singles including this joint “All I Know.” The production is handled by DC the MIDI Alien, and is reminiscent of the early 90’s era of beats, which is a good thing. Terminology holds down the mic and spits some nice lines. Dope sh*t!