• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: jredd109 (Posted: 12/11/2004 12:57:00 AM)
Summary: What More Can I Say...
Comment: Not just a standout track for this album, but easily one of the standout tracks for the year. I was originally skeptical of these guys but my mans Daryl put me on to them. Pink puppy props for sure.
|Name: Gene Yuss (Posted: 6/15/2004 11:08:00 AM)|
Comment: Jaysonic, Comel and DJ Mekalek join forces to morph into the D.C. (Rhode Island, L.A.) Indy scene’s hard-hitters, Time Machine. Another Jaysonic production jewel, “Night Lights” is one of many absolutely dope tracks on this album. The production line-up alone spells success and Jaysonic and Comel on the mic equal some of the better duos this game has heard. Slow Your Roll is the long awaited release from Time Machine who appear to be consistently dope, but have never had a release with much length. However, there are a few tracks left off of this release, which leads me to believe more is in the works for this group who is swiftly gaining much acclaim. Definitely one to have in the repertoire, so quit being cheap.