• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.7 Stars)||Total Comments: 4|
Name: poboy1975 (Posted: 8/21/2003 2:17:00 PM)
Summary: Finally Somethin' Fresh!!
Comment: This song is a breath of fresh air; it’s about a time some cats came out on some new sh*t- totally against the norm. Watch out y’all, I heard these cats are comin' with a sick album! Tone E. See and that kid Dela Kreme are about to blow!
Name: bringthenoyz (Posted: 8/14/2003 2:30:00 PM)
Summary: Good Track
Comment: I like this track. The production got my ear more than anything else. This track is worth listening to.
|Name: Gene Yuss (Posted: 8/11/2003 5:11:00 PM)|
Comment: New to the scene true to the scene, Tone E. See will be enjoying longevity without a doubt in my mind. This track, in particular, is refreshingly dope. Tone E. See has brewed the equivalent of a high-end import draft, with the packaging of a good, traditional lager- the beat that is. Tone E. uses a full spectrum of influences with a dope trumpet sample, some nice traditional vocals, and a neo-soul inspired interlude and break. To say Tone E. and Dela Kreme are lyrically on point is an understatement, but the production is what grasped my ear. If you wait any longer your opportunity to own this gem will be lost, so get to the store and fill up your cart!
Name: tonecee (Posted: 8/8/2003 11:08:00 AM)
Summary: Two Thumbs Up!
Comment: Not to toot my own horn, but this sh*t is fresh. If you agree then get involved.