• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.8 Stars)||Total Comments: 5|
Name: JayDee101 (Posted: 6/9/2009 3:47:00 PM; Partial IP: 21.143.128)
Comment: This is the shit. The beat is insane. So simple yet so complex. Torae tore it up. Real Hip-Hop is creeping back!
Name: j. Burn'em/Kid Pro Quotes (Posted: 6/2/2009 12:15:00 PM; Partial IP: 188.8.131.52)
Location: b'ham, Alabama
Comment: This is that real hip-hop shit. Good beat, good flow. Marco got that Premo feel in his tracks.
Name: Greg Rodgers (Posted: 6/1/2009 8:54:00 AM; Partial IP: .57.254.35)
Comment: Now see this is what um talkin' bout. I do not understand why peeps can not see that this how it should be done. DOPE!
Name: TruSchoolDefenda (Posted: 6/1/2009 3:10:00 AM; Partial IP: 126.71.200)
Comment: Bladow!!! The return of boom bap. The onslaught continues..I thank the lord that music like this is still bein made.
Name: Azox (Posted: 5/30/2009 1:17:00 PM; Partial IP: .162.0.179)
Location: Same as Before
Comment: WOW. Marco Polo is still my favorite producer. If you are used to the blandness of 2009 this will hit you like a Mortal Combat Punch that hits you through the ceiling.
Definite Add for any collection.