• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(5 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: mumsdawerd (Posted: 9/25/2008 5:54:00 PM; Partial IP: 215.123.55)
Location: Tucson, AZ USA
Comment: I'm not a huge fan of Trek Life because I didn't know much about him until maybe a year ago. He's an extremely talented rapper and I like his style a lot. According to this song, I would definately say this is one of the better songs in the 2000's. GREAT MESSAGE also. The beat is amazing. Wish I could find dis on youtube.
|Name: Gene Yuss (Posted: 5/28/2005 3:45:00 PM)|
Comment: Cominí from the streets of South Central L.A., itís Trek life. This man spits from the heart and itís easy to feel it through the music. This joint is solid all around and gives you a picture of just how hungry this cat is. Rhettmatic holds the track down with a fresh beat as well. Get yourself some progressive hip-hop and pick up Keep The Receipt.