• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3.5 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: DJ Madhandz (Posted: 12/19/2003 8:30:00 AM)
Comment: I'm really liking this tune here. Did a brave thing by sampling the piano off Coldplay, but it works real well. A real head nodder. Tribeca should get his dues for this one. Overall nice and easy on the ears type joint.
Name: wise1 (Posted: 8/21/2003 8:14:00 PM)
Comment: This cat samples Coldplay's "Trouble." Never thought I'd be head-noddin to a Brit Pop piano loop.
|Name: Gene Yuss (Posted: 8/11/2003 5:11:00 PM)|
Comment: I personally can’t stand when I don’t receive my due credit and Tribeca feels exactly the same. Out of NY’s Major League Entertainment, Tribeca won’t be denied his wings. I’d have to agree with him on this one. Doing double duty with production and emceein’, this track is easy on the ears with a smooth piano loop and some nice drum kicks, all working together to get the hall-of-fame train theme moving full steam ahead. You’ll feel Tribeca so take some time out to spin this one, trust me you won’t be disappointed.