• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: Lt. Hightower (Posted: 11/20/2002 6:39:00 PM)
Summary: Better Than Said...
Comment: After reading the staff review, I had to question whether or not Drew The Werd even listened to this song. I have to say this is my least favorite cut off the single, but Trickstar still comes with a nice flow, and sounds NOTHING like Afu-Ra. So give this cut a listen for yourself, and don't go off the words of a misguided review.
|Name: Drew The Werd (Posted: 11/12/2002 4:38:00 PM)|
Comment: After a quick listen to Trickstar you'll be asking yourself whether or not you're hearing Afu-Ra. I don't know why one would want to emulate Afu's flow in the first place, but Trickstar here manages to do it to a f*cking tee- minus words with 5 letters or more. Lackluster production thrown in with an Afu-Ra clone equals absolute trash.