• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.5 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: bakpagga (Posted: 8/13/2005 9:16:00 AM)
Summary: What A Beat
Comment: The only reason that I made a reveiw is that some fag named "Special K" said he sounds like Ja Rule, and that ain't right! He should be popped by the biskit that Truck keeps in his truck!
Name: specialk (Posted: 5/11/2004 6:07:00 PM)
Comment: What a beat I kicked it all off and so does Truck, I killed it more but still he killed it this is pretty tight he sounds like Ja Rule.
|Name: high-c (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:23:00 PM)|
Comment: There are two factors that stopped me from dissing 'Who Am I.' One is that Premier laid the beat, which is to no one’s surprise, utterly dope. And the other is that Truck sounds like one individual I wouldn’t want showing up at my doorstep. With each syllable he reaffirms his ability to snap a nay-sayer in half with the quickness. His brutal flows seem to scare you into digging the cut. Even if I did think the hook was a little too generically “jiggy,” I wouldn’t say it too loud (Shhhh). Now you’ve heard him ‘talk the talk.’ Disagree with him and he’s liable to “walk the walk” across your face. You have been threatened.