• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3.3 Stars)||Total Comments: 4|
Name: Freejazz23 (Posted: 11/24/2003 4:31:00 PM)
Comment: Ty is definitely representing UK well here, nice song that I could pump.
Name: pendictive (Posted: 11/23/2003 2:48:00 PM)
Summary: Clubbish But Not To Club
Comment: I actually got TY's cd “Awkward,” which is pretty nice, but this is a ‘lil bit different flava. This could maybe pass for a club hit, but it’s super clubbish. I would put in the same rank as “Black Nostalgic” by Camp Lo. It definitely has a nice tune to it, check it out!
|Name: Gene Yuss (Posted: 11/16/2003 10:01:00 PM)|
Comment: Surprisingly enough this is a catchy track. Although they may not have been going for it, TY and Drew have a dance groove on their hands here. The content of the track doesn’t lack either, it’s just as organized as I would like. This is a nice little track here and if you DJ at all you should pick this up just to get people moving.
Name: MSC (Posted: 11/16/2003 10:04:00 AM)
Comment: TY is starting to bring the heat in the UK. This track is decent, not the best record I've heard from him, but I could bump this. Beat isn’t too bad but it is worth a listen.
|In-Stock Store Section Results For: TY; Bembe Segue||Found: 27|