• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: hurst (Posted: 3/23/2004 8:36:00 PM)
Summary: Good Sh*t
Comment: This track is f*ckin ill, what else can I say? It's catchy, witty and smart, simply dope..it'll have you bobbing your head in seconds.
|Name: Max (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Comment: “I choose to use my infinite potential,” says Shanti on one of the most memorable lines from "American Beauty." With his style a little less playful yet still witty, The1Shanti is back to catch wreck with ElekTro 4 on the boards as Unit Earth. Elektro’s video game sounding instrumental is quite a change of pace from the production heard on Shanti’s previous joints ("Blaxploitation," "Deadline," etc.). Determined as ever, this is just a taste of what’s to come from Shanti and the duo known as Unit Earth.