• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(1 Star)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: yewtew (Posted: 6/26/2004 8:25:00 PM)
Comment: i really like the elektro4 staff review
that sh*t prompted me to hear the track again for my self. the video is ghetto. the song is ghetto. play at your own risk.
|Name: ElekTro4 (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:23:00 PM)|
Comment: What a title for a song. Now when you have to do a song about this something should be telling you that you have run out of ideas and should go back to drying windshields at the car wash. The beat doesn’t even deserve a description. If this is what the ‘underground’ has come to I think I’m going to have to change taste in music.