• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: Darksteez (Posted: 6/3/2005 7:36:00 AM)
Summary: Vakill Is Nice
Comment: His flow and delivery sound like Ras Kass. Which is a good thing.
|Name: Steele (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Comment: His-Panik's beat for Vakill's "Dungeons 2 Rooftops" walks a thin line between monotony and success. The beat as a whole comes off as mellow and in a certain way relaxing, however some may criticize its lack of changes. Vakill's metaphor and similes are sometimes hard to decipher but the lyricism is less superficial than most. I'm not familiar with Vakill's work, but I hope this track doesn't best represent his style and skill; proceed to 'V.A.K.I.L.L.' for a better taste of Vakill.