• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(2.7 Stars)||Total Comments: 4|
Name: chainsaw ARMS (Posted: 9/13/2003 7:25:00 PM)
Comment: Loving the beat, keep it evil. Loving LoDeck and not loving Tes, but whatever.
Name: J6N (Posted: 8/24/2003 9:28:00 AM)
Summary: I Liked It...i Think..
Comment: I'm not entirely sure how to feel about this...I think I enjoyed it, but I can imagine some people digesting it, as it is not easy on the ears and it is really bizarre. Vast Aire is ok on it, but he wasn't at his best...so all in all...I think I liked it..
Name: Shep (Posted: 6/20/2003 6:00:00 PM)
Summary: Maybe Its Just Me
Comment: The bad grades are because I know these guys aren't this bad. I kind of feel like one day we woke up and were left with either complete sh*t or something that resembles bass-heavy interference, that and "real boom bap." Funny thing because Breez and Vast actually rise above that every once in awhile. I never want to hear this live...headache.
|Name: Meat Makswell (Posted: 3/4/2003 10:00:00 PM)|
Comment: I must admit that I'm not a huge Vast Aire fan, but I stuck around for a dose of Breez and I was glad I stayed for the ride. The track is typical of a Vast Aire track, and it left me feeling like I dropped a tab or two and was watching Star Wars (don't ask). I don't know if I was feeling the track as a whole, but I'm a Breez fan so he made it worth my while.