• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(5 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
|Name: VanStylez (UGHH Staff) (Posted: 8/10/2005 3:58:00 PM)|
Location: Boston, MA, USA
Comment: When I'm not bangin-out fine bitches in Brooklyn while bumpin Biggie, or bangin with fellow Bloods out in Compton while taggin' toes to Tupac; I'm chilling in a drug induced state as I masturbate between both coasts boasting about how Verbal Threat's “Autobiography” packs more bubble to the burn than American cheese melted over raison bread toast. While recounting an early introduction to hip-hop from the perspective of their Queensbridge base, Verbal Threat manages to seamlessly rotate between coasts smoother than a well adjusted DJ works the crossfader. While I've heard other rappers pack more history into each lyrical punch, I haven't heard emcees return to the roots as seamlessly as Kool Sphere and M.C. Reppond in a minute.
Name: oldschoolcat (Posted: 7/26/2005 12:37:00 AM)
Comment: The lyrics on this joint are blazing. The track is hot to death. Thumbs up on this.
Name: oldschoolcat (Posted: 7/26/2005 12:36:00 AM)
Comment: I'm diggin this single for real. The piano track reminds me of some vintage Primo shit and the lyrics are fresh. Dope!