• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: Dasem (Posted: 2/16/2005 12:48:00 PM)
Summary: Sounds Like Jedi Mind Trick Sh*t To Me.
Comment: This track isn't half bad, I mean it may be a little long, but it's still pretty listenable throughout. The beat is very much like something Jedi Mind Tricks would put out, which is definitely a good thing. I love that whole epic sound. Lyrically it's pretty strong too, (although I'm not too keen on political raps). Akro and Virtuoso really make it clear how they feel about the whole subject and deliver a lot of dope lines. So yeah, I'd recommend you check this out, if you like that whole Jedi Mind Tricks sound.
|Name: Gene Yuss (Posted: 12/6/2004 10:12:00 AM)|
Comment: “Military Intelligence,” a common paradoxical statement, is here, a decent track. This track is too concerned with its content, and suffers musically. I do applaud Akro and Virtuoso for speaking their minds, however I’d like to hear it done to the quality level of music they are capable of creating.