• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: epak (Posted: 2/24/2004 12:19:00 PM)
Summary: Good Track
Comment: The beat is ill the lyrics are ill to.
|Name: ElekTro4 (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:23:00 PM)|
Comment: O.K., I don't have to sit here and tell you how ill this joint is do I? Let's see, Virtuoso featuring 7L & Esoteric AND Mr. Lif. Hmmm... sounds like hot sh*t to me. But I could not very well make those two sentences be my whole review. The beat is hot it has a flute and violin ensemble going back and forth backed with this guitar loop that just keeps it all flowing. Then it is completed with a really tight kick and snare in true Beyonder fashion. Obviously, you know how the lyrics are - INCREDIBLE. These three lyricists together prove to be a deadly combination. So what are you waiting for? GO TO OUR ON-LINE STORE AND BUY THE SINGLE!!!