• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: The Difference (Posted: 10/13/2005 2:18:00 PM)|
Comment: We have another anthem about the urban struggle from ˝ of Can Ox. Vordul, the more straightforward lyricist of the two, doesn’t miss a step with this new single as he continues to speak on the ghetto life and mentality. Topics such as failure, poverty, and detrimental habits are discussed as Vordul preaches to his audience to “Stay Up.” Our ears are blessed with additional solid and fitting production from Dev One that allows Vordul to shine yet again.