• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
|Name: Robin Crates (Posted: 10/29/2002 10:17:00 PM)|
Comment: Wastelandz brings retro beats and lyrics soaked in drugs, cash and ultra-violence. Tales of a hustler dealing with the reality of the streets over a 1960ís soul loop carry this cut. The production is fluid with a vocal sample reminiscent of a Ď93 Wu-Tang track. In short, the Wastelandz craft a good song with raw lyrics with and a blunted vibe.
Name: sunview (Posted: 10/26/2002 10:46:00 PM)
Comment: Itís a real shame the producer isnít named because this beat is fantastic. Props whoever you are! Emcees are also on point, perfect blend, and the vocal sample in the hook is dope. Very good track!