• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(5 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: specialk (Posted: 8/31/2004 2:19:00 PM)
Summary: Tears It Up
Comment: I did an 18 minute freestyle to this. If you canít tear this beat up, you can't rap and these dudes give this song a beat down. One of 2002ís best songs easily. This is pure nuts.
|Name: Edu Leedz (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:25:00 PM)|
Comment: Anyway, anyhow you look at this track it's hard to not bob your head. This is my fourth review of Wee Bee Foolish so i'm getting sick of writing on how I think these MCs are ill. Watch out for the sample here; it's a banger. Also, the Busta cuts are dope and percise.