• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: Daryl Stoneage (Posted: 11/13/2006 4:56:00 PM)|
Comment: South Florida’s Wrekonize, who’s usually known for his battling, hooks up with none other than DJ Spinna. Now as far as Spinna tracks go this one is good but not great. I don’t really think the samples are all that catchy to be honest. All the vocal samples in the chorus and the title of the song are a little too obvious for me. But lyrically I like Wrekonize a lot. He’s dropping some nice lines here and there but his strong point is definitely, definitely his flow. Give the man a listen