• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.2 Stars)||Total Comments: 5|
Name: Tim (Posted: 7/17/2009 10:14:00 PM; Partial IP: .82.37.249)
Comment: Liked this.
Name: ChR. (Posted: 7/10/2009 12:07:00 AM; Partial IP: .70.134.63)
Location: The Garden State
Comment: I agree. Nice simple beat wit LYRICAL CRACK.
Name: maxL (Posted: 7/4/2009 7:22:00 PM; Partial IP: 92.158.250)
Location: MTL, Canada
Comment: Dope underground stuff. The beat is simple & dark while the mc's are more than capable of. 4 stars.
Name: J Mart (Posted: 7/2/2009 3:44:00 PM; Partial IP: 192.26.227)
Location: Boulder, CO
Comment: BlakeStarr pretty much summed it up. Is Big Fizzy to the Womack becoming one of the most slept on producers?
Name: BlakeStarr (Posted: 7/1/2009 8:20:00 AM; Partial IP: 53.110.140)
Location: Mansfield, Oh
Comment: This song should be called "Defibrulator" because it just brought me back to life, yo. The beat is real smooth and laid back and really meshes with the gangter-esque rhymes. "Atari in the Ferrari"..for real Rae? That was hot! Needed more length on this one. Keep this heat coming. Peace