• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.5 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: luvlileo (Posted: 10/27/2003 11:10:00 PM)
Summary: Bump It!
Comment: Zion I is my favorite group, this song is very special and beautiful, if you haven't heard the song or group-listen up!
Name: sHaDe604 (Posted: 10/30/2002 11:20:00 PM)
Summary: So Sweet...
Comment: Absolutely a beautiful track. The combination of the beats and lyrics just really get to you. Itís a great song.
|Name: Phayde (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Comment: It's a well known fact that the production is supposed to compliment the lyrics and the lyrics are supposed to compliment the production. On "Boom Bip," this fact is well recognized. Zion I once again stuns us with his straightforward yet provoking lyrics that make "boom bip" very entertaining to listen to. Getting absorbed in this track is very easy, and I often found myself being mesmerized by the beats yet still Zion's zealous effort on the mic does not go unrecognized. A must for any devoted Zion I listener or for those who haven't heard a lot from Zion, this is a perfect opportunity to listen to one of his best works.