• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
|Name: Knowledge (Posted: 2/12/2003 12:25:00 PM)|
Comment: Zion I perform alongside weak and choppy production on “Kharma.” The track sounds too much like a mixtape attempt, not to mention a horrible hook and poor use of a vocal sample. Zion I manages to keep their heads above water here, but this is too close of a call for the duo from East Oakland, you just get the feeling that this one was rushed in production. Can we bring it back to the “Mind Over Matter” era?
Name: DJT (Posted: 2/9/2003 8:32:00 AM)
Summary: Zion I Keeps Amazing Me...
Comment: This joint is an absolute banger! The way the track is arranged is amazing. The scratches, lyrics and message are all on point. This joint follows on from where “Boom Bip” started. Definitely Raptivism’s finest! Strong message for a strong people. Zion I will definitely make some noise when this is FINALLY released. Will definitely appeal to the more spiritual minded among us. Excellent!
Name: dOOMnINJA (Posted: 2/9/2003 1:21:00 AM)
Summary: Good Mix. Solid.
Comment: I saw Zion I in Portland a while back and the energy was so good. This song solid but the transition towards the end is not smooth and throws off the track.