• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(5 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: roman milton (Posted: 5/28/2008 12:14:00 PM; Partial IP: .66.223.78)
Location: baltimore maryland
Comment: first off I love all of zions material. and this is definatly one of my favorites from them. I love the beat and the girl sing in the backround. im a skater and I have a video part comming out and this will definatly be the song I skate to so look for it SEXUAL CHOCOLATE 2 BACK IN BUSINESS
|Name: Gene Yuss (Posted: 5/28/2005 3:45:00 PM)|
Comment: “L.U.V.“ is instantly classic material. What more can be said about the creative abilities of Zion and Amp Live that hasn’t already been said? There’s nothing but “L.U.V.” comin’ from all angles for Zion I and it’s no surprise when they come with jewels like this. Pick up True & Livin before it is sold out.
Name: luvlileo (Posted: 5/17/2005 7:06:00 PM)
Comment: Pure genious. I couldn't expect anything less from Zion and Amp!