• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(2.2 Stars)||Total Comments: 5|
Name: mud (Posted: 3/15/2009 2:29:00 PM; Partial IP: .205.6.135)
Location: skee town
Comment: i gotta agree could be better
Name: dj baz (Posted: 3/11/2009 8:55:00 PM; Partial IP: 18.104.22.168)
Comment: zion I can do so much better but dis is in alright track I wish to see better in the future
Name: lil foot long foot (Posted: 3/9/2009 11:57:00 PM; Partial IP: 89.172.230)
Comment: U FOR REAL
Name: AyOh (Posted: 2/28/2009 1:48:00 PM; Partial IP: .244.251.9)
Location: Living room
Comment: Thought I'd give one more track on Zion I's album a chance. Shoulda gone with my first instinct. Wack.
Get someone else to do the ughh 'top 40' next month. New England white college tour garbage.
Name: prophecy (Posted: 2/22/2009 2:49:00 PM; Partial IP: 74.194.100)
Location: New Zealand